.

.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Young in Heart (1938)

An American comedy drama directed by Richard Wallace, starring Janet Gaynor, Douglas Fairbanks Jr. and Paulette Goddard.
A family of con artists are found right before they become rich through marriage and are sent back to London by train. They meet a lonely old woman on the train and pull her from the wreckage when the train crashes. They move in with the woman and pretend to be honest people in order to trick her into including them in her will.
Compared to the documentaries that I've been watching, this was worthless drivel. The characters were alright at best and the plot barely held my interest. There weren't any editing mistakes, but there was some slight color shift in the black and white video. It gave me something to watch while my computer was downloading and I was shelling pistachios. Overall, it was not so great, but not too bad. I rate it o.k. and would only recommend watching to kill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment