.

.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bloodlust! (1961)

An American thriller directed by Ralph Brooke.
A group of teenagers land their boat on a seemingly deserted island. They are taken into the custody of a rich hunter who lives there and are suspicious of his hospitality. Other people living with the hunter inform them that their fears are well founded. When the escape attempt of the long-time residents fails, the hunter announces that he will hunt the new arrivals.
The Most Dangerous Game is the classic story of a rich man hunting whomever he pleases. This was not a good retelling of that plot. My favorite would have to be Surviving the Game (1994). The plot really gave the viewer the old runaround and the characters were not developed. There weren't any technical errors, but the overall quality was low. During the film, I found myself thinking "ugh, not more of this shit", "this is so stupid" and "why am I even watching this?". Needless to say, I did not enjoy it. I rate this bad. It would have been best left unwatched.

No comments:

Post a Comment