.

.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

For Keeps (1988)

An American romance directed by John G. Avildsen, starring Molly Ringwald.
A high school girl gets pregnant and wants to marry her boyfriend, keep the baby and go to college. The parents of the girl and her boyfriend disagree about what should be done.
Forgettable. David Nusair said it was "about as compelling as an afterschool special". I did not care about the plot or characters and was waiting the whole time for something to actually happen. It looked and sounded alright, but held my attention like a razor blades wrapped in tissue paper. I wish I had not watched it, but if I've resigned myself to watching the worst films ever, I must watch them. I rate this bad for being an uninteresting line of cliches. Don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment