.

.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Dirty Love (2005)

An American romantic comedy directed by John Mallory Asher, written by and starring Jenny McCarthy, also starring Carmen Electra and Victor Webster.
A woman breaks up with her boyfriend and he destroys her belongings. She tries to find a new boyfriend, but has trouble doing so.
Trashy. Hokey and cheesy are too good for this scum. I could tell it was written by a woman whose career started with Playboy photos. Vapid is another good word for it. The plot was simplistic and the characters were some of the shallowest I've seen in any film. I get that love and relationships are an important part of life in this world and that life would not exist without them, but so many crappy movies are made about the subject. There are many people who think they absolutely need to be in a romantic relationship, as if their survival depends upon it. Animals can work and reproduce. Humans need to do a little more to differentiate themselves from dumb beasts. This movie did not help that cause. I guess if I want views, Jenny McCarthy needs to be like this (image). She's not even that pretty. Sure, she has tits, but I think she's a "butter-face". I rate this bad. Don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment