.

.

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Eye of the Beholder (1999)

A Canadian Australian British mystery directed by Stephan Elliott, starring Ewan McGregor and Genevieve Bujold.
A man who has an imaginary daughter is trying to follow a woman. He video calls another woman at some type of office frequently.
The real mystery here was the plot. It seemed like just a jumbled series of scenes, rather than a coherent story. The female lead was always dressing differently and wearing different wigs, so I had real trouble identifying her. There was some whisper acting... At least the camera-work was good. When that's all I can say in praise of a film, you know it's really bad. I rate this shit because I spent the entire duration wishing I was not watching it. DO NOT WATCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment