.

.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Chaos (2005/2006)

A British Canadian American crime action directed by Tony Giglio, starring Jason Statham and Wesley Snipes.
There is a bank robbery and a cop who was fired is asked for by the robbers. He gets a new partner and they try to find the bank robbers who escaped after an explosion during the robbery.
Bad audio, probably the worst mixing I've ever heard. There was whispered and mumbled dialogue alternating with loud music, explosions, motorcycles (need those) and guns. Which brings me to my next point: motorcycle chases. Every crappy action flick I've been watching recently has a motorcycle chase scene. It's possible that folks were trying to ride coattails on The Matrix trilogy (1999 - 2003) and Kill Bill (2003 - 2004) because all of these crappy flicks with motorcycle chases were made around that time and those were popular and good films with motorcycle chases. Is there some deep meaning hidden within the motorcycle chase that I'm missing? Most of them slide their bikes to a halt. While stopping, the wheels slide out from under them and the body scrapes across the pavement, creating sparks. I usually like Jason Statham's acting, but his dialogue must have been under my hearing threshold in this. That's all there was to that movie. I couldn't understand much of what anyone was saying because the audio was so bad. I rate it bad. Really, don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment