.

.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Ben and Arthur (2002)

An American drama by Sam Mraovich.
A gay man is trying to marry his partner and the man's brother tries to stop him from being gay.
One of the worst. I mean it this time. The production looked like it would have gotten a failing grade in a freshman video class. What aggravated me the most about this was improper white balance (image). Some folks say that Sam would have been better off filming on a phone and I agree because the phone would at least have auto white balance. The acting was even worse and worse than that was writing. Everything about it was terrible and other critics agree. The only thing that I found amusing was the brother taping a "gay love antidote" to the door. It reminded me of Brad Neely's web cartoon, Baby Cakes Sees a Play in which the king and his "hyper little idiot" were given "elixirs, tinctures and gay love antidotes" complete with a "FEMME WANT" label on the bottle. Other than that, this movie was painful to watch. I rate it shit because I wanted to turn it off through the entire duration. DO NOT WATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment