.

.

Monday, December 23, 2019

Fair Game (1995)

An American action directed by Andrew Sipes, starring William Baldwin and Christopher McDonald.
A lawyer is being hunted by Russian hackers and a cop is trying to protect her. The hackers want to steal money from a bank by accessing it through a computer.
This seemed like it was written by a pubescent boy. It was actually written by Paula Gosling (female) and was already made into a film in Cobra (1986). Wikipedia says that it performed badly at the box office and with critics, but does not site individual insults. That's o.k., I have my own. Anything that was not chases, explosions, gunfights or implied sex was filled with poorly written jokes. Like I said, written by a boy who is still amused by violence, but has become aware of the female body and has yet to learn what a cliche is. I blame almost everything on bad writing, but this is among the 5 worst written films i've seen. The dialogue made me question whether an adult thought this was good enough to film. Wikipedia says that the director stopped talking to anyone at some point. I can only imagine that this was when he gave up on the project. Totally off topic, check out this dude's facial hair (image) Just sideburns, nothing else. This is another thing that makes me think "an adult thought this was o.k.?" I rate this shit because I can't think of anything good to say about it. DO NOT WATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment