.

.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dr. T & the Women (2000)

A German American romance directed by Robert Altman, starring Richard Gere, Helen Hunt and Laura Dern.
A gynecologist has many problems with many women.
I've rated bad audio before because of not being able to hear things. This time, I'm pointing it out because of hearing too many things. There were scenes with rooms full of women, all speaking at the same time in a cacophony. I could tell this was written by a woman (Anne Rapp) because the men spoke like women when they were out hunting or golfing. Everyone was rich and (bringing back a 1970s/1980s theme) had a big bottle of liquor in their desk at work. I really didn't notice anything else about it. The plot was convoluted and there were too many characters. The camera-work looked alright and the editing was probably pretty quick. I rate it poor because I wish I had not watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment