.

.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Class Act (1992)

An American comedy directed by Randall Miller, starring Kid 'n Play (Christopher Reid and Christopher Martin), Doud E. Doug and Pauly Shore.
As an "urban retelling of Mark Twain's The Prince and the Pauper", an office mishap switches the school files of a criminal and a dork. They agree to keep the switch going and help one another fit their new roles.
I thought this was entertaining and funny. It may have something to do with Doug E. Doug and Pauly Shore. Pauly shore was actually repeating some lines from Encino Man (1992), complete with pauses and the same lines he was saying on the motorcycle ride into school with Dave. The timeless premise split off into comedic situations in which the wrong guy did something right which the right guy would not have been able to do. Being from my favorite era of films (late '80s to early '90s), I thought the production was handled well. I could hear and see everything very well and it held my attention. I don't feel the need to go on and on about liking this. I rate it good. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment