.

.

Friday, December 20, 2019

Evidence (2013)

An American crime thriller directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi, starring Harry Lennix, Dale Dickey and Radha Mitchell.
Cops are trying to solve a crime by using recorded video evidence. Some people had been on their way to Las Vegas when their car crashed. One of them was a filmmaker and others had cameras with them.
Crap. There's no other way to describe this. If it had been mocking "found footage" horror and crime films, it would have been good. It was clearly not doing so. How everything was done was so stereotypical. The cops make a "breakthrough" on the case at a set time, whispered dialogue, tense music, young and (currently believed to be) pretty actresses... It was all just so predictable. My favorite scene was when the cops find the last memory card and act like it has to be searched right then. Like the video data was going to expire or fall off the card soon. "I've got the chip!" I rate this bad. Don't watch it.
I've noticed a trend on my blog over the past year or so. It seems to only get views on lewd and prurient content. Whether I typed something about sex or nudity or posted an image of nudity, those seem to be the only posts getting any noticeable traffic. Everything else gets like 2 views when I post it and I have 5 followers. It's just sad that nobody really cares about anything else. I know that the age of the blog has ended and everyone is using twitter, tumblr, instagram, youtube and facebook to the exclusion of any other site. I would like to thank the few people who actually see this for their loyalty. Everyone else can go enjoy their corporate advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment