.

.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack A.K.A. Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Gidora: Daikaijū Sōkōgeki (2001)

A Japanese daikaiju science fiction directed by Shusuke Kaneko.
Godzilla battles Baragon, Mothra and Ghidorah as well as the human military. You know, just for the point of fighting.
This was terrible. It failed to catch or hold my attention in any way. Three tries and the slightest distraction was more important than this. I would chalk that up to bad directing. The modern production methods used in these newer Godzilla films make everything look fine. Even though you can still see the actor's head in Godzilla's neck, at least his breath looks good. Ghidorah is cool and I kind of liked Baragon. He's not the best monster, but I think he was acted well. Overall, one of the worst Godzilla flicks. I rate this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment