.

.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Universal Soldier (1992)


An action film directed by Roland Emmerich, starring Jean-Claude Van-Damme.
Soldiers who died in Vietnam are brought back to life for further military use. 2 of them remember their past life and rivalry.
I'm not including sequels here because most were direct to video. I remember watching this when I was in elementary school and my mother being offended and not letting me rent it again. Now (after years of satanism, drug abuse and heavy metal leading to new world order conspiracy theory) I don't see what's so fucking rotten about it. This is the type of stuff that Bill (ravnos site in sidebar) likes to watch and I see some entertainment value in some of it. This film holds some sentimental value for me, which elevates it to an adequate rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment