.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rumble in the Bronx (1995)


An action film directed by Stanley Tong, starring Jackie Chan.
A cop from Hong Kong visits America to attend a wedding and starts a rivalry with a gang while defending the family supermarket and car. Stolen diamonds get hidden in the wheelchair of a handicapped child in the family and the Chinese fuzz has to save everyone.
Being called Rumble in the Bronx, you would think that this would be filmed in New York, right? Wrong! Vancouver! I don't really like Jackie Chan and think his movies lack the physical prowess of others like Tony Jaa (the inhuman master of fu) and the beauty of CTHD (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon). This isn't a bad run of movies that I'm watching. It's the old DVDs and I'm trying to crank out reviews as fast as possible, which means I get tired of it and films get worse ratings because of my mood. Anyway, I'm rating this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment