.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Nightmare on Elm Street series (1984 - 1994)


A horror created by Wes Craven.
Teenagers dream of a man who their parents killed. The man seeks revenge and if he kills them in a dream, they die in the real world.
The films (besides the original) are: Freddy's Revenge, Dream Warriors, The Dream Master, The Dream Child, Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare and Wes Craven's New Nightmare. These films were made during the right time period and have so many good memories for me. This is some of the nostalgic horror that shaped my pre-teen years. From the Dokken video for Dream Warriors to the Alice Cooper cameo in Freddy's Dead, there are too many good points to cover them all here. I'm rating this series best in general, but if I watched them individually again, my rating would probably change.

No comments:

Post a Comment