.

.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)

An American comedy directed by Stephen Herek, starring Christina Applegate and Joana Cassidy.
A single mother goes on vacation and leaves an old babysitter to watch her children. This woman promptly dies with money in her pocket and the kids drop her off at a funeral parlor. The kids are left with no money and the oldest girl gets an office job.
I really like this one. "The dishes are done, man" Speaking of Kenny, this actor (Kieth Coogan) also voiced young Tod in The Fox and the Hound (1981). He also switched his last name from Mitchell to Coogan. His character's room in the film looks pretty inviting to me as well. Stephen Herek (director) was best known for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989) when this was made. I think I see some similarity. The humor is funny. I would rather not write about good films like this. They are better viewed than written about. I rate it best. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment