.

.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cancer Wars (2014)

An American documentary by Bill Schnoebelen and Cory Black.
Schnoebelen details his research and opinions on cancer. He provides information on nutrition and treatments.
I think I may have watched too much Vampire Santa. He's a truly gifted speaker and interesting to listen to, but he is not wowing me quite as much as he used to. Maybe because he is not relating tales of witchcraft and black magic in a humorous manner. This documentary is well-made and full of useful information presented in a clear manner. In fact, I felt like I should have been taking notes. Billy S. does get excitey about the almighty. Otherwise, he wouldn't have changed his pronunciation. In older videos, we hear God referred to as (phonetic) "Yah Way" and Jesus as "Yuh Shoo Uh". In this more recent film, we hear (not joking, watch it) "Yahoo uh" and "Yahoo Shoo Uh" as in "Yahoo! Isn't this fun?!". All word-play aside, this is a good documentary and I recommend it if you are interested in learning how to prevent cancer. However, I have been watching too much Bill and am a little tired of him. I rate it adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment