.

.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The World According to Monsanto (2008)


A documentary by Marie-Monique Robin.
The impact of Monsanto's GMO seeds is shown across the world.
The documentary provided lots of examples of people and plants suffering from Monsanto's actions. It was well made and the production value was good. After all, Monsanto really is a gigantic and evil corporation hell bent on owning all life on this planet. However, they couldn't be bothered to give an interview for this film or any other film about their evil ways for that matter. I'm rating this adequate.
Another point of discussion here is my drastic slowdown on posting. There are 3 factors that contribute to this.
1. VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever lists mostly films that are not popular and take a long time to get.
2. Tales from the Dark Side (the TV series) is in my list of things to watch, but it is not worth reviewing, as it is not a film. I may post a review once I have seen all 4 seasons.
3. My dad sits at home all day every day in front of his computer. When he does this, I cannot download. I'm getting in about 2 hours a night and it just doesn't seem to get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment