.

.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings


A new world order documentary directed by Christian J. Pinto.
This documentary details the history of people, groups and symbols involved in the creation of America.
This is a 3 part series including The New Atlantis, Riddles in Stone and Eye of the Phoenix and it's about 9 hours long all together. I've seen tons of similar films, so there was no shock involved for me. The production value was top quality and a lot of information was expressed within. Bill Schnoebelen even made an appearance, but didn't stop this film from boring me. I've seen stuff made on a shoestring budget that blows this out of the water. Try Endgame or Zeitgeist if you want something exciting. Or better yet, Interview with an Ex-Vampire. If you like to be bored, watch the one about the yellow brick road. I'm rating this poor because there was a little information that was new to me that saved it from being bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment