.

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)


A science fiction by James Cameron, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
In a future world where man fights against machines, the leader of the human resistance sends a cyborg back in time to protect himself when he is a teenager. The machines send a more advanced warrior to kill the human leader when he is young.
This film has a very dark style to it. I remember watching this when I was very young and my mother not wanting me to see it because I was only 10 years old. The extended version is really that much better than the original and includes scenes of John's father visiting Sarah and a few extra t-1000 morphs. I really like this film and it brings back fond memories of my childhood, so I'm rating it awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment