.

.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

That Hamilton Woman A.K.A. Lady Hamilton, The Enchantress (1941)

An American drama directed and produced by Alexander Korda, starring Laurence Olivier.
A young gold-digger woman marries an older man for his money, but falls in love with a navy admiral.
Absolutely antiquated. I'm watching Korda films because they did some good work in the fantasy adventure genre, but not everything they made is as wonderful as Junglebook Sabu and The Thief of Baghdad. This is a prime example of that fact. I was working on swapping parts on my guitar for most of the duration because it did not hold my attention in the least. Everything was shot wonderfully, another Korda fact. This time consistent through all of their movies. Overall, dull. I rate this poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment