.

.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah A.K.A. Gojira tai Kingu Gidora (1991)

A Japanese daikaiju science fiction directed by Kazuki Omori, starring Akiji Kobayashi and Yoshio Tsuchiya.
Time travelers from the future eliminate Godzilla and replace him with King Ghidorah to destroy Japan. People of the present resurrect Godzilla to save Japan from this monster to protect their future.
Holy convoluted plot, Batman! I liked the multiple times element, but it could have been presented more clearly. Ghidorah is one of my favorite Godzilla franchise monsters. A dragon with three heads and wings will capture the fancy of any boy. Godzilla seemed inexpressive in this installment. The acting lacked the flair of vs. Megalon. I also found it somewhat difficult to keep track of the characters. Overall, not my favorite Godzilla flick, but with one of the best monsters. I rate it o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment