.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

She's Funny That Way (2014)

An American comedy directed by Peter Bogdanovich, starring Owen Wilson and Rhys Ifans with a cameo by Quentin Tarantino.
People working on a Broadway play have all had relationships or affairs with one another. They hire a real prostitute to play the role of a prostitute, who brings in more people with complex relationships.
This was not so great. Again, the plot and characters did not interest me. There were too many characters and the plot revolved around their complex relationships that ended up all being tied together somehow. The video style was awesome, clear and all correctly exposed. There was a video mistake: when the 2 main characters are sitting on the couch, the girl gives the guy a gift and he puts it on the table behind them. The mistake is that I saw a hand come up from behind the table and move the gift while they were talking. The dialogue was all good and the soundtrack fit the scenes. It was well-made, but not what I like to watch. The ending was the only part that I really liked, but I won't spoil it. I'm going to have to give this a weird pink rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment