.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Gambit (2012)

A British American comedy directed by Michael Hoffman, written by Joel and Ethan Coen, starring Cameron Diaz and Alan Rickman.
A dissatisfied employee and an art forger set up a trick for the boss. They put a fake painting in a woman's house and have the boss try to buy it, thinking that it is real.
This was not too shabby. The Coen brothers know style and flavor. Their quick pacing and writing in character is awesome. The plot held my attention, I cared what happened to the characters and it was shot well. I'm having trouble finding flaws in this. The Coen brothers may be added to my list of folks who can do no wrong along with Alejandro Jodorowsky, Ralph Bakshi, Quentin Tarantino and Tony Jaa. If you're looking for high quality movies, this would be one to add to your list. I rate it good. Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment