.

.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Intolerable Cruelty (2003)

An American romantic comedy directed by Joel and Ethan Coen, starring George Clooney and Billy Bob Thornton.
A divorce lawyer falls in love with a woman who marries men to divorce them and get their money.
This was alright. The quick pacing was great after the Crappola marathon. A word I haven't used in a while is style or flavor. If this movie was food, it would have been a Mexican plate with jalapenos to contrast the sour cream. What I'm trying to say is that I liked the bold and stylized look. The sets and costumes were designed correctly and the acting fit the parts. It may just be that a newer comedy after the doldrums of Francis Ford made it seem that way in comparison. Whatever the cause, this was fun to watch. I NEVER EVER like romantic comedy so this was a damn good movie if I liked it. I'm rating it good. Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment