.

.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Major Dundee (1965)

An American war western directed by Sam Peckinpah, starring Charlton Heston, Richard Harris and James Coburn.
A notorious group of Native American Indians are resisting being conquered by white men in a violent manner. A military leader forms an unlikely group of soldiers to deal with the threat.
Boring. Military stuff involving large groups of cavalry do not interest me in the least. Be it a sword and sandal peplum of an American western, I care not. The plot obviously did not even begin to catch my attention and I could not discern many unique characters. The horse thief was the only one who stood out in my view. I noticed unreasonable amounts of underexposure in the video. I could hear all of the dialogue and the music seemed appropriate. I turned this off at 0:43 of 2:10. I'm rating it shit in accordance with my turn off policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment