.

.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cherry, Harry & Raquel! (1970)

An American sexpoitation directed by Russ Meyer, starring Charles Napier.
A small-town sheriff works for a local politician in a cannabis smuggling operation while his girlfriend tries to meet a local prostitute.
I got an incomplete and damaged version of this. Hence, I am unable to comment on how I thought the plot was presented. The characters were stereotypical, as always. The video featured cut-away scenes of a naked woman in the desert for seemingly no plot-driven reason. It also featured quick back and forth cuts between sets of characters engaged in different activities. A prime example is the women together in the hospital while men are fighting. The audio was not so great. There were a few occasions on which I wished that an annoying noise would stop. Overall, as expected. I rate it o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment