.

.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Timeline (2003)

An American science fiction directed by Richard Donner.
Archaeologists go back in time to rescue their professor who is stuck in the middle ages during a historic battle.
This exemplifies what I hate about new movies. The simple plot gets muddied by presentation, which I will go into detail about. The acting was half-ass to say the least. Fake accents dominate the dialogue and everyone is always angry at everyone else. The pacing was so fast that the viewer is unable to focus on the current scene because another one jumps right into it. This brings us to the editing being too fast and there being too much camera movement. I don't feel the need to dwell upon negativity, so I will conclude by saying that I turned this off. I rate it shit. DO NOT WATCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment