.

.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Deadly Friend (1986)

An American science fiction horror directed by Wes Craven, starring Kristy Swanson.
A young scientist has a robot of his own creation. When the robot is destroyed and his girlfriend is murdered, he uses robot parts to reanimate the girl's body.
Undead cyborg girlfriend? YES! The plot did not follow the infamous UPO and there was a truly unique death scene. I saw the main character dropping his glass of milk coming a mile away and most of the characters were shallow and stereotypical, but otherwise I liked it. The pixelated robot vision was a nice touch to the already good camera-work. I think the visual aspect that I liked most was their incredible sense of framing and shot composition. Overall, a cool flick with only minor flaws. I rate this good. Watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment