.

.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Gardens of Stone (1987)

An American drama directed by Francis Ford Coppola, starring James Caan, Anjelica Huston and James Earl Jones.
Some soldiers work at the military cemetery in Washington, D.C. and have girlfriends.
This was dull as dirt. The plot was muddy and boring, which made it difficult to keep track of the characters. I didn't notice much good about this, but a note on the actors is warranted. Anjelica Huston was the Grand High Witch in Witches (1990). You'll remember my complaint about the main character's repetition of a certain word. James Earl Jones was not only Thulsa Doom from the first Conan film, but also Mufasa from The Lion King (1994). I have already determined that the year, 1987 held no magic barrier against bad movies, I will make this short. Overall, this was so boring that it failed to hold my attention. As I've seen far worse, I rate it bad. Do Not Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment