.

.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Carey Treatment (1972)

An American drama directed by Blake Edwards, starring James Coburn.
A doctor at a hospital ummmm..... There's a dead girl and.... uh...
James Coburn is one of my favorite actors and it was good to see him as the main character. This was not painful to watch. Now that the niceness is out of the way, I can say how bad this sucked. It was so dull and the plot was so murky that I had trouble paying attention. I did watch the whole thing and it did kill some time. Unfortunately, it was all drivel. There were 2 memorable scenes with Coburn tormenting the antagonist (a teenage girl) by driving his car fast and psyching her out by making her think that she was going through drug withdrawal. The rest was filler. I rate this bad. Do not watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment