.

.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Zeitgeist (2007)

An American documentary by Peter Joseph.
This film questions widely held beliefs of the world and shows some faults in them. It examines religion, 9:11 and the new world order.
This was one of the first films that I watched when I was "waking up". I was awakened by a co-worker around 2008, just after this film came out and in time to be excited when the addendum came out. Coming from a Satanic background, I was immeasurably entertained by the filmmaker's thoughts on religion. When they showed the guys who engineered the world trade center towers saying that the towers were built to withstand multiple airplane hits, I was sold. It is a very well made film with good audio recorded by the filmmaker and selected from other media. Some of the video is black screens and the text goes a little fast, but otherwise I like what is shown. There are news coverage videos, speakers at podiums, animations and stock footage for variety. This is definitely one of my favorite documentaries and I have watched it many times. I'm rating it best and would recommend it to anyone mature enough to understand what is being communicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment