.

.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (1965)

An American horror western directed by William Beaudine.
The daughter of professor Frankenstein moves her resurrection lab to the American southwest. There she meets Jesse James.
This was absolutely horrid! There really was no plot, just filler and the characters didn't make any difference. The style was very much like an old western. The audio and video were adequate, but that didn't help either. The whole thing is just so stupid and so pointless that I wanted to turn it off. I watched it until the end and I must say that it is one of the worst films ever made. My main gripe is that it was a terrible idea for a movie from the start. The pacing was painfully slow and there were continuity problems too. I rate it shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment