.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Re-Animator series (1985, 1990 & 2003)


A science fiction horror directed by Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna.
A pair of scientists discover a chemical formula for restoring life to dead things.
The sequels are Bride of Re-Animator and Beyond Re-Animator. I watched the first 2 films, but wouldn't watch the 3rd because the first 2 were just so gross. They were very dark and by the end of the 2nd, there were all types of re-animated mutants: really disgusting. When I watch horror films, I want to see aristocratic vampires delicately sucking the life from innocent young girls. I want to see poorly made and comical hand puppet monsters, not way too graphically created gross-out factories. There was one thing that I liked and that's what the picture is. The guy with glasses puts some fingers and an eye together and hits it with zombie juice. I thought it was almost cute. I'm rating this bad because I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment