.

.

Friday, August 22, 2014

White Pongo (1945)

An American adventure film directed by Sam Newfield.
Alerted by the diary of a deceased explorer, a group enter a jungle in Africa to search for a white gorilla.
The audio was absolutely horrible, being muffled and mid-range heavy. The video was a little on the blurry and grainy side. The plot and characters barely kept my attention and although the story was easy to follow, I would say that the presentation was bad. I've seen jungle crawl films (kind of like "dungeon crawl" games) before and they all tend to be very similar, making them uninteresting. The gorilla costumes were actually not too bad. Even though I could easily tell that there was a human inside, they looked like gorillas. I rate this poor because it's just more rough in the way of my diamond search.

No comments:

Post a Comment