.

.

Friday, July 9, 2010

We Live in Public (2009)


A documentary directed by Ondi Timoner.
The first man to host chat rooms on the internet has various schemes involving himself and the people around him.
The audio and video were good quality.
check out: I would totally live in the free booze free food bunker.
This documentary takes Big Brother in a different direction. The people in it actually WANT to be spied on. I think that the underground community bit was the best because of how much I would have liked to have been a part of it. I really don't think that guns should have been there though, due to the high social tensions of a closed group of people. If you're looking for an interesting movie to discuss, this is the one. I'm rating it good because of controversial subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment