.

.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Being John Malkovich (1999)


A fantasy directed by Spike Jonze.
A puppeteer discovers a magic portal at his new job that leads to the inside of an actor's head. His wife meets his new romantic interest from work and the 2 women fall in love when the wife is inside the actor while he is having sex with the co-worker. The puppeteer then takes up indefinite residence inside the actor as the wife finds a group of people who will soon execute their plan to take up permanent residence inside the head of the actor.
The audio was terrible, but the video was fine.
This is one of those movies that everyone likes, but I'm not impressed. I know I'm supposed to say "Oh, it was so crazy!", but come on! I've seen much stranger things. I'll give it an o.k. just to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment