.

.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Predators (2010)


A science fiction directed by Nimrod Antal.
A group of people parachute into a jungle and find that they are on an unknown planet and being hunted by a race of violent aliens.
The audio and video were worse than some old kung fu movies I've seen. It was a terrible copy.
check out: The "dogs" and what was that guy being chased by that we couldn't see clearly?
Hollywood really is the Babylon whore when the director has the same name as a Babylonian god. Despite the new world order (that's so old it should have a different name) and the ungodly lack of quality in this film, I'm about to give it a good review. This is due to a simple combination of good CG, cool aliens and lots of violence. Seriously, what more would you want from a predator movie? I plan to get a better copy when this comes out on dvd. I will not review it at that point because I've already told you it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment