.

.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Doll (1956)

A drama directed by Elia Kazan.
Something happens to someone... I think. Or at least I would hope so.
The audio sounded like it had been put through a distortion pedal and the video was in black and white and full screen.
I watched this for 46 minutes and couldn't hear anything anyone was saying. The audio was that bad. I had a feeling that turning it up was not an option because it would only fuzz out more. I was told that this was a very controversial film, but when the dialogue all sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown, it's difficult to raise eyebrows. I'll try to watch it tomorrow during the day because I have nothing else to do and can turn it up loud. This one needs to get cranked to hear anything. I'm calling it undecided due to audio issues. I will post a picture and a more definite rating later. When I can hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment