.

.

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Haunting in Connecticut (2009)


A thriller directed by Peter Cornwell.
A family with a sick older son moves into a haunted house. The son experiences most of the hauntedness, but is disbelieved because he is going through treatment for cancer that could cause hallucinations.
The audio and video were good. It came with subtitles, but they didn't work.
check out: Ghost crabs at the doctor's office. I guess they were successful in treating some cases of sexually transmitted diseases.
I saw this same story on TV a while ago, but don't remember what it was called. I do remember that it was totally different from this movie. I also remember the speed metal that the older son listens to in it. I'm rating this o.k. because they could have made it scarier, but the special effects were pretty good quality, despite the large quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment