.

.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Casablanca (1942)


A drama directed by Michael Curtiz.
Rick owns a bar where illegal "letters of transit" can be found amidst a sea of gambling, smoking and booze. His ex-girlfriend shows up with a man wanted by the Germans. Rick is then forced to make a tough decision.
The video was in black and white. The audio was good quality, but there were no subtitles for the foreign language sections.
check out: The Casablanca references in the "Quest for Glory" games for PC. They suddenly make sense.
This wasn't too bad. The characters and plot are good, but if I hear one more reference to Germans, concentration camps and WW2, I don't know what I'll do. It's an old movie either for old people or for people who have to see every movie (like me). I'll go with a vote of o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment