.

.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beetle Juice (1988)


A comedy directed by Tim Burton.
A happily married couple die and come back as ghosts confined to their house. When a new family that they don't like moves into the house, they seek help any way they can get it.
The audio and video were good. Refer to my article on "Driving Miss Daisy" for my thoughts about the late 1980s in film quality and content.
check out: Suicides being civil servants in the afterlife.
This is one of my favorite movies. I've seen it many times and still like it. If you like classics from the late 80s or Tim Burton films, you will probably like this too.
The picture is not from the movie. I just saw it and thought it was too cool to pass up. My computer may have caught a virus while getting it, but for this picture, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment