.

.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Munich (2005)

A Canadian American drama directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Ciaran Hinds, Matthieu Kassovitz, Hanns Zischler and Geoffrey Rush.
A team of assassins try to kill a list of men for political reasons.
Political intrigue is less interesting to me than watching paint dry. I didn't care about the characters or the plot. Neither was able to hold my interest at all. I only made it to an hour and 46 minutes of the 2 hour 43 minute duration because I let it play while I was writing music theory notes. The only thing that I found remotely interesting were the contraptions made by one of the team members. One of them was a pressure sensor to go in a man's bed and activate a bomb when he was laying on it. In accordance with my turn off policy, I rate this shit. Do not watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment