.

.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Mother's Day (1980)

An American TROMA slasher horror directed by Charles Kaufman.
Three young women go camping and are attacked by deranged hillbillies.
For most of this, I was thinking "This is why I don't watch TROMA". 10 minutes before the end, that changed. It became worthwhile because of a plot twist (I won't spoil that). It almost needs 2 separate reviews for the fist hour and 20 minutes and then the last 10. Most of it was poorly written, acted, shot and edited, but then the change happened. My main thought is that this plot twist should have happened earlier. That would have made this a great film and totally worth watching. Because it cannot be changed now, I rate it poor. My only recommendation would be to see if you can find the ending on youtube and just watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment