.

.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

East Side Kids (1940)

An American crime drama directed by Robert F. Hill.
A young gang member's brother is in jail and sentenced to be executed for a crime that he did not commit. A cop tries to put together a club to keep kids off the street and real gangsters are around running a counterfeit money scheme.
The plot was complex and there were lots of characters. Some of the characters turned out to be lying and had hidden agendas. The pace was quick and the style was very '40s. I think that it was made alright, but I just didn't really like it. I know I've seen gangsters and cops with a boys' club before. I'm rating this o.k. You can make up your own mind whether to watch it or not.

1 comment:

  1. bro, kudos to you and your blog, especially for your dedication! It should be a lot more popular. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete