.

.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ricky 6 (2000)


A biography by Peter Filardi.
A young man is into drugs and satanism. He pursues both beyond the point of "dabbling".
This used to be me. I didn't kill anyone else or myself, but the rest of it would be pretty accurate. Little Ricky forgets some key components of the black mass though. He calls the 4 crown princes of hell, but fails to follow with an Enochian key. He has the dagger and black candles, but forgets that he needs a single white candle, a proper altar and a few other items. During the ritual of destruction, he leaves out the effigy or representation of the target and in all of his rituals, he forgets to say "Shemhamforash! Hail Satan!". Details of satanic ritual aside, I liked it. I even liked it although my copy had some skipping audio. I have to rate this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment