.

.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coven (1997)


A thriller by Mark Borchardt.
A young man is pressured into joining an AA group by a friend. Once he joins, strange things begin to happen.
I never thought that that chapter of my life would be chronicled on film. When I joined AA, those fuckers poisoned my drinks too. They all sit around a table at the meetings drinking coffee and when they announce who made the vile brew, everyone says "good coffee...". I'm serious, it's scary. It became apparent that the coffee was the main source of mind control, because when I stopped drinking it, Their brainwashing stopped working on me. Anyway, the movie was all in black and white and was dark and spooky. It was definitely too short because the plot was just taking off when it ended. I'm rating it good for exposing the evils of AA.

No comments:

Post a Comment