.

.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meet Joe Black (1998)


A romance directed by Martin Brest, starring Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins.
A billionaire's company is considering a merger lead by his daughter's boyfriend. The daughter meets a man she likes in a coffee shop, but he is hit by a car shortly afterward. Death comes to the billionaire in the body of this man and makes a deal with him. The billionaire gets more time to live if he shows death around his life. Soon the daughter falls in love with death because he is in the body of the man from the coffee shop.
I may have appreciated this film a little more if it hadn't taken 3 DAYS to watch it. I would start it up, get called away, come back to it, find my place and get called away again. This morning at 10AM, I started watching it from about the middle and I'm writing this almost 12 hours later. From what I saw, it really wasn't the type of thing that I would want to watch anyway. Apparently, the most exciting part was Brad Pitt getting hit by a car (or few). I'm rating it bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment