.

.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Night (1998)


A drama by Don McKellar, starring David Cronenberg.
The world is about to end at midnight and everyone knows it. Various people choose to spend their last hours in different ways.
This film is very dark, despite the bright settings and it captures the apocalyptic feeling of the plot very well. The characters are mediocre at best, but the pace is quick and the setting holds my attention. I'm rating it adequate.
This blog has become difficult to keep going. This is because I got a job and on top of 2 bands practicing and one having shows, I find it difficult to get through a movie in a reasonable amount of time. They get stopped and resumed quite frequently and when I do get to the end, there's no time to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment