.

.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Green Mile (1999)


A drama directed by Frank Darabont, adapted from a Stephen King novel
A man on death row has the power to perform miracles.
The audio was in whisper-blast fashion, but still good. The video was very clear with minimal CG.
check out: Billy's song about Del.
When good plot and good characters come together like this, it makes something more than the sum of the parts. I liked the whole mouse sub-plot, but that isn't the only reason I'm rating this film so generously. I could shoot it down hard for the christian over-tones, but I liked it enough not to do that. Go ahead and call me a softy for liking a touching story like this. I don't care because I know a good movie when I see one and this is better than good. please watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment